Bonobos is seeking a razor sharp Merchandising Assistant for our rapidly growing business that is one part tech, one part fashion, and all parts fun.
As Merchandising Assistant, you will work with the Merchandising team to dig into the details of our historic and current selling to meaningfully inform the future direction of our business. This position will also work closely with the Production, Planning and Design teams. And, the pace around here can get pretty wild, so the ability to keep up and keep calm is of the utmost importance...plus, it makes everything more fun when you combine the fast-pace with awesome colleagues that are constantly collaborating.
You will work closely with our Merchandisers to provide support to multiple objectives, including product knowledge sessions, sample management and even department wide meetings. As part of our team, your mission will be the same as everyone else at the company – to provide the best men’s shopping experience in the world.
What you'll do...
- Assist in for the development, execution and communication of a product strategy that meets or exceeds financial goals for each season
- Analyze weekly sales data and have the opportunity to regularly contribute in weekly sales meetings
- Assist the merchandising team with line assortment for upcoming seasons
- Be responsible for creating and managing styles in our databases
- Manage samples for not only assortment but also in-season presentations
- Develop and deliver sales recap emails to stakeholders in various lanes across the company
- Partner with our production and operations teams to help track our product
- Work cross functionally with the Ecom Merchandisers to ensure that we are testing and maximizing how product is shown on site, and assist in launching new product
- Have a Bachelor's degree and an interest in retail buying and/or merchandising (relevant internship experience is a plus!)
- Are excited to be on the front lines of a fast-paced and growing team in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- Have the analytical ability to synthesize data from different systems to understand business trends and provide forward-thinking insight
- Have the attention to detail to work in various systems and databases to input information regarding future styles that informs how they get made
- Will be given the opportunity to have your voice be heard and your opinions taken seriously
- Should be creative and excited about working cross-functionally across various departments
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance (say hello to unlimited vacation days!)
- Back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Chief Of Staff
Eric plays a key role in every aspect of the company. He works with the CEO to ensure leaders across the organization are accountable for meeting their goals.
Back to top