Marketing Senior Analyst
Bonobos is seeking a Marketing Senior Analyst who is hungry to be an early member of a new Analytics team and to make the company more empirical and customer-centric.
At Bonobos, we’re redefining how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshop locations) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail. Our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
As our Marketing Senior Analyst, you’ll report to the Director of Insights and Analytics and will become the go-to for all marketing related analytics. You’ll be responsible for defining and creating reporting and your reports and insights will be shared and acted on at all levels of the company up to the leadership team but especially the Marketing team. You will be a numbers-driven voice of reason that helps take Bonobos to the next level and support data and insights-driven decisions.
- Lead reporting and analysis for key lifecycle marketing metrics, including active customers, 60-day repeat rate, lapsing rate and win-back rate
- Manage measurement of impact of upper funnel media spend on revenue and CPAs in lower funnel marketing channels
- Create customer lifetime value reporting at a gross revenue and contribution margin level to support cohort-level revenue forecasting and payback period analysis
- Partner with Data Science to build value-based customer segmentation and system to identify top customers and prospective top customers for the Marketing and Data Science team to target
- Own traffic source analysis across marketing channels
- Manage Guideshop funnel KPI reporting, including traffic, conversion and clienteling
- Create reporting to measure and compare the effectiveness and impact of promotions and to quantify the total dollars spent on promotions throughout the year
- Partner with Data Science on merchandising analysis of what products sell together and what products are leading indicators of high-value customers
We’re looking for someone who...
- Has 5+ years of experience in a marketing analyst role or with a strong analytical background from a consulting firm or finance
- Strong preference for prior experience at an ecommerce and/or retail company
- Can build a slick Excel model without touching the mouse
- Knows SQL and/or Python or a statistical package, such as R, SPSS or Stata, and can advise on statistical significance
- Is a Google Analytics expert
- Has experience with business intelligence tools, such as Looker (ideal), GoodData, Tableau or Mode Analytics to name a few
- Can transform complex data sets into simple visuals and dashboards for analytical and non-analytical teammates
- Can create compelling presentations in PowerPoint/Keynote
- Lets the numbers define the narrative rather than finding numbers to support a narrative
- Is focused on finding the right answer even if it means being proven wrong
- Work hard because we love what we're building, but also believe in balance
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top