Manager of People Relations
Bonobos is looking to hire an empathetic and customer service oriented Manager of People Relations to support and champion our employees.
As our Manager of People Relations you’ll work in partnership with the Chief People Officer to create and drive an integrated Talent Management strategy against people relations, learning and development, performance management and succession planning. You’ll deliver an approach to people relations solutions that aligns with our core virtues (see under “we”) and values and oversee and inspire people relations and talent teams in delivering exceptional results.
What you’ll do...
- Take an innovative approach to creating and driving talent management strategies that address the unique organizational and people opportunities of our business
- Identify areas of opportunity for people effectiveness and drive execution and successful operationalizing of talent strategies
- Ensure performance management and all people related initiatives are adopted and championed by leaders across organization
- Build and maintain a high performing team and develop the team to deliver against our people strategy
- Manage budget and determine investments in talent programs and systems that support the people strategy
- Use metrics and outcomes of programs to determine future strategies and resources necessary to achieve goals
- Partner with head of employee experience to ensure we are delivering against our goal to provide an environment where employees thrive, succeed and continue to deliver results
- Build strong partnerships with Senior leadership team and operate as a trusted advisor
- Work with all leaders/managers to identify opportunities in how to address people related opportunities and challenges
- Take a consultative and creative approach with business leaders to aid in identifying solutions to business challenges
- Lead People Relations team through coaching and development and ensure they are equipped to support leaders with the challenges of the business
- Provide solutions to People Relations issues and implement programs or initiatives to address opportunities and challenges
- Have 5-7 years experience running talent and people relations
- Take an innovative thought to leadership and are interested in breaking traditional HR ways of thinking
- Are experience in change leadership/management
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Strong influencing skills and impeccable listening skills
- Successful people management skills
- Strategic yet able to operationalize strategy
- Positive, open minded, kind nature...and don’t forget fun!
- Experience in retail or related field
- Are pumped to have you work with our team on a wide range of awesome employee and candidate programs and initiatives
- Value our core virtues; self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often, over experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also value personal downtime that does not include pants (selling them, designing them, marketing them…wearing them?)
- Seriously care about every human who walks through our doors and believe we can show them that in how they are treated from their very first interaction with us
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Chief Of Staff
Eric plays a key role in every aspect of the company. He works with the CEO to ensure leaders across the organization are accountable for meeting their goals.
Back to top