Bonobos is looking for an Insights Intern who is hungry to include the customer in our key decisions.
As our Insights Intern, you’ll report to the Insights Analyst and develop the skills to become a customer centric thinker. You will help take Bonobos to the next level and support data and insights-driven decisions. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring career in product or consumer research, analytics, insights, or brand management.
What you'll do...
- Own the Bonobos Net Promoter Score which includes managing the tool, tagging the raw data, and sending out a weekly report to an executive audience
- Analyze customer data to support customer research recruitment efforts
- Coordinate customer research by sending screeners, scheduling interviews, and following up with participants
- Participate in the customer research process by observing participants, taking detailed notes, and supporting synthesis
- Create customer surveys and synthesize the results into streamlined reports and presentations
- Interact with stakeholders across the company including Marketing, Product and Merchandising
- Have 0-1 years of experience in an insights role or a strong customer facing background
- Are familiar with ecommerce and/or a retail company
- Appreciate the value of quantitative AND qualitative data
- Have experience writing surveys and/or leading interviews and focus groups
- Can transform complex data sets into simple visuals and dashboards for analytical and non-analytical teammates
- Can create compelling presentations in PowerPoint / Keynote
- Let the numbers define the narrative rather than finding numbers to support a narrative
- Are focused on finding the right answer even if it means being proven wrong
- Get bonus points if you have experience executing Human-Centered design research projects!
- Are (proudly) the largest born-on-the-Internet men's apparel company in the US and we're (humbly) seeking to reinvent the traditional eCommerce experience
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often, over experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also value personal downtime that does not include pants (selling them, designing them, marketing them…wearing them?)
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Chief Of Staff
Eric plays a key role in every aspect of the company. He works with the CEO to ensure leaders across the organization are accountable for meeting their goals.
Back to top