Bonobos is looking for a Finance Manager to take a leading role on our Finance team as a financial and operational thought partner to teams across the organization.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, our Finance Manager will take the lead on all budgeting and forecasting processes for our organization. We’re looking for someone that has the finance and accounting know how to hit the ground running on maintenance and improvement of our financial models combined with operational savvy to collaborate with teams across the organization.
What you’ll do...
- Build, maintain and continually refine methodology and processes for Company Budget and Forecasts including:
- All aspects of total Company P&Ls in partnership with relevant business partners and with related models/forecasting tools
- Company model including historicals, actualization and updates to forecast of all three financial statements in such a way that changes to assumptions can be easily flowed / analyzed
- Monitoring of SG&A budgets for all cross functional teams including detailed variance analysis as well as a view on forward risks and opportunities
- Act as a finance contact for business partners across the organization and involve them appropriately to build a team environment and mutual accountability
- Improve and maintain our customer cohort model and related LTV analysis
- Create and maintain standardized reporting of forecasted financial statements with a focus on improvements in accuracy and efficiency
- Lead Finance team deliverables such as BoD presentations and communications, CFO requests, etc.
- Have an integral role in forecasting the company long range plan
- Ad hoc business analysis (e.g. business cases, modeling operating changes) as necessary
- Actively manage a Finance Associate, including coaching, clear instruction on delegated tasks/projects as well as desired results; review Associate work to confirm accuracy, completeness and provide timely feedback for Associate development
- Have at least five years prior banking and/or Corporate finance experience, retail or ecommerce experience (the latter being a huge plus)
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize financial analysis and business objectives into clear recommendations
- Fierce attention to detail balanced with flexibility in shifts in team assignments
- Have the ability to prioritize own work, set clear objectives and multi-task under deadline driven circumstances regardless of nature of task
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with comfort presenting to C-level and a proven ability to build strong working relationships
- Demonstrate ability to proactively build new and improved processes to meet growth demands
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often, over experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also highly value personal downtime that does not
- include pants (selling them, designing them, marketing them)
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome coworkers
- Don’t believe in fire drills (except literal ones – they save lives)
- Wear a lot of hats and value self-starters and initiative
- Believe that if you’re not measuring it, you can’t influence it
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top