Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
Bonobos is looking for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to own the company’s budgeting process, align the business to optimize for profitability and cash flow, and manage corporate communications with all stakeholders.
As our Director of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), you will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), overseeing the company-wide monthly forecasting process and annual budgeting process including income statement, cash flow and balance sheet forecasts. You will act as a finance contact across all lanes on financial targets as well as ad hoc analysis with a focus on building a team-oriented environment based on mutual accountability.
What you’ll do...
- Direct the company-wide monthly forecasting process and annual budgeting process, which includes income statement, cash flow and balance sheet forecasts
- Lead the preparation of various monthly financial and operational reporting across all departments of the business
- Run cross-functional meetings to discuss financial performance vs. budget / forecast; understand implications of operational decisions on forward-looking financials
- Prepare and direct the execution of various strategic and business analyses
- Develop and coordinate the flow of information for KPIs and standardized reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Take ownership of finance group deliverables such as BoD presentations, actuals reporting, CFO requests, etc.
- Actively manage and develop our Finance team, including coaching, clear instruction on delegated tasks/projects as well as desired results; review work to confirm accuracy, completeness and provide timely feedback
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy, motivation and positive attitude around the accomplishment of the team’s objectives while remaining agile in a fast paced environment
- Have 6-10 years of experience in Finance with exposure to both FP&A and non-finance Business Analytics
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration (MBA a plus!)
- Are extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Have the ability to think critically, strategically and problem solve
- Have strong communication skills and are able to communicate both internally and externally with individuals at all levels of an organization, including senior leadership
- Have functional knowledge of financial reporting and accounting
- Can drive cross-functional initiatives involving employees from across the organization
- Are a strong people manager with a passion for career development and building high-performing teams
- Have the ability to form and develop relationships with a wide variety of functional roles and organizational levels
- Work hard because we love what we're building, but also believe in balance
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy – often over experience
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top