Customer Experience Ninja
Bonobos is looking for Customer Experience Ninjas to take our over-the-phone and on-the-web customer experience to the next level on a Full-Time or Part-Time basis.
Quite simply, Bonobos Ninjas play an irreplaceable role in our success as a company. The perfect Ninja aspires to be a fantastic advocate for our customer, delivering superior service and helping design the best service policies and infrastructure in the world.
A strong work ethic, communication skills, high levels of empathy and selling skills are paramount to this position. And since we're the fastest-growing apparel brand ever launched on the internet, your job will be fast-paced and constantly evolving. We want someone who is ready to take on a variety of responsibilities while simultaneously executing at a high level of tough service issues.
And...you will be called a Ninja, which is day-changing.
- Saturday or Sunday and a rotating schedule Monday-Friday.
- A required weekend day (10am-7pm) + additional hours not surpassing a weekly total of 24.
- Will serve as the front line, on-call resource for all customers via phone, email and live chat
- Can quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers any time deliveries, transactions and experience don't go 100% as planned
- Are available seasonally and are open to a flexible schedule
- Are ready to know our catalog and technology inside and out in order to offer style advice and help customers find what products they need to fill their particular needs
- Will work with our leadership team to develop initiatives that improve the customer/Ninja experience
- Are excited to provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to our product, marketing and technology teams
- Have, at some point in life, worn clothes
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Run a rolling application process throughout the year (even when we aren't immediately adding to our team) so that we can stay connected to the brightest talent available.
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Director Of Planning, E-Commerce & Guideshops
Liam works with Bonobos’ Planning Team to review sales reports, merchandise performance, and product features. He ensures that Bonobos has the correct products to achieve its financial goals.
Back to top