Bonobos is seeking a strategic and innovative Creative Director to help us win the hearts and minds of men everywhere.
As the Creative Director at Bonobos, you’ll work in partnership with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to build our brand and drive what Bonobos means to men. As a team you will define our brand strategy including brand vision, mission and values, as well as brand identity and image. Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for managing a team of designers, photographers and stylists to execute against the brand vision across all digital and non-digital channels.
What you'll do...
- Direct the ideation, presentation and execution of all marketing and advertising campaigns, all in fulfillment of the brand identity and image
- Curate all creative concepts, photography, design, typography, copywriting, artistic and styling direction for all creative channels; including traditional print/OOH, web, email, social network, video, and mobile marketing initiatives
- Collaborate within the marketing team to develop strategies and implement creative tactics for the brand that translate into direct brand communication and public relations efforts
- Provide leadership to set the aesthetic tone and direction of content on all social media forums
- Direct team and all creative processes
- Build your team internally by staffing and recruiting candidates for all facets of the creative team including an in-house photographic studio
- Have 20+ years experience developing creative from idea to execution across marketing channels, both digital and non-digital
- Have a passion and track-record of developing ideas and concepts that resonate with consumers and drive engagement as well as action
- Are experienced with all aspects of creative development including typography, photography, graphic design, illustration and copywriting (managing videography is a bonus!)
- Have ideally worked both in an agency and in-house, and are comfortable working as the lead of an “in-house creative agency”
- Are comfortable working in a data-driven environment, using data to inform and optimize creative assets
- Have strong communication skills, and are able to work collaboratively both across channels and departments
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a disruptive business
- Have, at some point in life, worn, considered wearing, or know someone who wears, pants
- Value exceptional creativity, initiative and witty banter
- Work hard because we love what we're doing but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome co-workers, and the rare tribal atmosphere that values individuality
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Director Of Planning, E-Commerce & Guideshops
Liam works with Bonobos’ Planning Team to review sales reports, merchandise performance, and product features. He ensures that Bonobos has the correct products to achieve its financial goals.
Back to top