Bonobos is looking for a Business Analyst who is hungry to join our Insights & Analytics team as we continue to invent the future of retail.
With plenty of projects coming down the pipeline and exciting challenges abound, it is a great time to join our team. In this role you will be working as an internal management consultant. You’ll work with leaders across many teams teams: Merchandising, Planning, Product, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Customer Experience, etc. to identify business processes that can be optimized. You’ll scope, “sell,” and complete analyses (with help from the rest of the team) in order to drive revenue growth.
You will work on the Data Products and Insights team, along with Data Scientists, Analysts, and Engineers. You’ll complement the current team by bringing a consulting/strategy background, complete with expert communication and presentation skills.
What you’ll do…
- Identify and scope high impact projects that directly affect topline business growth
- Think critically about business questions and the data/tools available to answer them
- Perform analysis ranging from understanding entire business units and user journeys to deep dives into specific product experiments and feature launches
- Understand the decisions being made by other teams, and how to use data to better inform them
- Analyze customer transactional data, web browsing behavior, and marketing data
- Are equipped with 2+ years of experience in an analytic and strategic role (management consulting and/or corporate strategy experience strongly preferred)
- Have 1+ year of experience using SQL (strongly preferred)
- Have the ability to use data to optimize performance and inform future strategies
- Are business savvy, have a knack for intuiting the value potential of a project, and the means to find data in support (or rebuttal) of your hypothesis
- Have strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, and are well versed in financial analysis metrics (ROI, margin, etc.)
- Can build a slick spreadsheet model without touching your mouse, and whip up comprehensible slides in short order
- Are positive and love working collaboratively with people
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings
- Work hard because we love what we're building, but also believe in balance
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are a collaborative & close-knit team
- Are an environment that values honesty, transparency and empathy
- Host random acts of team-wide fun including bar nights, Camp Bonobos, and Ninjapalooza
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top