Associate, Corporate & Business Development, Digital Consumer Brands
Bonobos is looking for an Associate, Corporate & Business Development in our Digital Consumer Brands group to help build a next-generation platform of “DNVBs” (digitally-native vertical brands) within the world’s largest retailer.
Reporting to our Head of Corporate Development, you will be one of the first employees of the Digital Consumer Brands group, helping to define the overall strategy, execute on DNVB acquisitions, and manage day-to-day operations. In this cross-functional role, you will have a significant impact on Walmart’s evolving eCommerce strategy and on the retail industry as a whole.
What you’ll do….
- Research and assess potential acquisition opportunities by conducting detailed market research, financial analysis, and business due diligence
- Create robust operating models and investment memos to support investment theses
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to support due diligence and execute transactions
- Develop and manage the Digital Consumer Brands group’s brand and presence across the DNVB ecosystem (e.g., content and marketing efforts, industry conferences and events)
- Develop strategy for and manage operations of in-house DVNB conference
- Work with business unit partners across the platform on a range of strategic and operational initiatives to ensure continued success for all brands
- Manage day-to-day operations (e.g., deal pipeline) of the whole organization
- Have 1-3 years of investment banking, management consulting, venture/PE investing, or corporate development/M&A experience
- Have a demonstrated passion for DNVBs
- Are highly strategic with sound business judgement and creative problem-solving skills
- Are highly analytical with aptitude and experience in quantitative and financial analysis
- Are a self-starter and know how to think proactively and take initiative
- Have well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills and can maintain strong relationships across all levels and functions
- Have top-notch written and oral communication skills and are comfortable communicating to senior leaders in a clear and effective manner
- Are very detail-oriented and relentless about the quality of your work
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy, and positive energy, often over experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also highly value personal downtime
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, and awesome coworkers
- Wear a lot of hats and value self-starters and initiative
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Suzanne creates website improvements to make Bonobos’ website user-friendly for customers, develops new website features, and works on back-end technology to help improve Bonobos' admin tool for the Customer Service and Guideshop Teams.
Back to top