Acquisition Marketing Associate
Bonobos is looking for a thoughtful and analytical Acquisition Marketing Associate to assist in strategy, project management and performance analysis of acquisition marketing efforts.
As a Marketing Associate, you'll be expected to quickly roll up your sleeves and lead multiple online channels with the primary goal of efficiently acquiring customers. Reporting to our Manager of Customer Acquisition, you'll drive customer acquisition through paid marketing channels, develop and execute campaigns, test for optimization, and manage budgets and reporting for multiple channels. You will also work closely with our creative team to request assets for paid channels and properly communicate best practices based on performance.
To thrive in this role, you should be a hungry self-starter who has excellent attention to detail, can push to get anything done, and who knows how to communicate effectively with folks from the Creative, Tech, Customer Experience, Finance, Marketing teams and outside vendors or agencies. A test and learn approach is key to this role. You should know how to take calculated risks (eg. joining the Marketing team for a mid-month Krav Maga class), celebrate success (with tacos and cookies) and take failures in stride (come on...you can't win every team karaoke challenge).
What you'll do...
- Launch our paid acquisition efforts across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other paid social platforms by combining data analysis with creative brand marketing
- Work with our internal creative team to obtain deliverables for owned channels and drive improved campaign results
- Optimize spend to meet monthly KPIs related to new customers, CPA and payback time
- Collaborate with the customer acquisition team on campaign goals to ensure that objectives are met to maximum efficiency
- Own daily, weekly and monthly reporting across all digital channels, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
- Assist in managing day-to-day digital vendor relationships including building UTMS, submitting creative requests, processing invoices, and other channel management requirements
- Have a BA/BS and 1-2 years of customer acquisition digital marketing experience in ecommerce/ direct response environment
- Have an in-depth understanding of Facebook’s paid advertising platform with experience managing direct response marketing campaigns on web, mobile web and native mobile app
- Have experience using Facebook power Editor and 3rd party bid management tools (i.e. Nanigans) for campaign management and optimization
- Have worked with 3rd party ad networks
- Are proficient in Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Come from an agency or have experience working with digital media agencies
- Are analytical and have quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics
- Are excited and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires that ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- The ambition and hunger to always learn more
- Are able to look at data and understand the trade-offs between performance and branding
- Get bonus points if you have experience with Google Tag Manager!
- Are (proudly) the largest born-on-the-Internet men's apparel company in the US and we're (humbly) seeking to reinvent the traditional eCommerce experience
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy, often, over experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also value personal downtime that does not include pants (selling them, designing them, marketing them…wearing them?)
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers
- Are excited to hear from you
Meet Some of Bonobos's Employees
Chief Of Staff
Eric plays a key role in every aspect of the company. He works with the CEO to ensure leaders across the organization are accountable for meeting their goals.
Back to top