Senior Product Manager, Bond Studio
- San Francisco, CA
Bond’s mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to find the sponsor banks they need to legally offer financial products. We make integration to often-antiquated financial vendors more intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who loves to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Bond Studio is a playground of possibilities. Our banking-as-a-service APIs and SDKs give developers the tools to build financial innovations with just a few lines of code, and the bank partners to make it a reality. As the Senior Product Manager, Bond Studio:
- Own product development from conception to launch for new developer products
- Partner with other product managers and stakeholders to uncover new or changing business needs and generate product specs/requirements
- Generate technical specifications in collaboration with engineering
- Translate between the technical details and business impact of the team’s work
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Represent Bond at industry events, conferences and meetups
You must have:
- 5+ years of technical product management experience in payments or fintech
- Experience contributing to or building out a ledger product from scratch. Experience with distributed ledger technologies or hyperledger frameworks required
- Comfort writing API specifications and believe in great developer experiences
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher with a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience bringing new products to market
- Strong understanding of agile product development, delivery and tools
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills
You also likely have:
- Familiarity with offshore development
- Management consulting experience
- Entrepreneurship or startup experience
- Experience in management consulting
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top