Senior Full Stack Engineer
- San Francisco, CA
We believe the future of money is integrated and personal. Bond’s mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital. Our enterprise-grade financial technology platform streamlines the integration between brands and banks, dramatically reducing friction and creating a more repeatable model. Through our AI-powered infrastructure, Bond enables digital brands to better engage their customers by offering personalized and compliant banking products.
Bond is building a developer platform for financial technology companies and digital brands to build beautiful products for their customers. Our APIs allow companies to create financial products that delight their customers, take the guesswork out of integrating with banks, and simplifying dozens of vendor contracts. We empower the developer with our tools so that they can focus on delighting their customers.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer:
- Own end-to-end development for features in Bond’s enterprise web applications
- Build products that surface our deep compliance and financial expertise to users
- Analyze multiple approaches to solving problems, including proactively considering outside the box solutions, and supporting your choices with clear, logical communication
- Report progress and results concisely, proactively anticipate and communicate potential problems
- Maintain, document, and debug, apps that you or others have built
- Manage devops and deployments of your applications in a service owner architecture
- Participate in the on-call rotation for your team
- Proactively self educate on current trends, and continually update your best practices with minimal guidance
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise web applications
- A keen product sense, attention to detail, and passion for the impact of the software you build
- Have made key architectural decisions for large projects
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science and/or a STEM field, or successful startup experience
- A deep understanding of UX Design principles
You also likely have:
- 2+ years at a fintech, enterprise technology, infrastructure or consumer technology company
- Experience with React, GraphQL, Django, and PostgreSQL
- Additional years of experience in programming, perhaps in other languages
- Experience managing deployments of dockerized applications in Kubernetes
- Domain expertise in finance, banking, or FinTech
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top