Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to compliantly offer financial products. We make integration to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Bond OS is an operating platform that bridges the gaps between brands and banks by enabling them to launch financial products quickly and compliantly without costly and manual processes. We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help us build this enterprise web application that will support our growing needs of features and functions. Scalability, performance, compliance and security are our top areas of focus.
- Partner closely with product managers, designers, and other stakeholders to fully understand the feature and product vision and provide engineering feedback
- Own end-to-end development for features by delivering robust, scalable, performant, and simple code that meets our security and compliance requirements
- Set and maintain high standards of technical excellence across the team
- Help achieve operational excellence by participating in the team on-call rotation and owning production issues from root cause analysis to resolution
- Construct project roadmap and timelines, ensuring that projects you own stay on track and escalating as needed
- Proactively self educate on current trends, continually updating your best practices with minimal guidance
- Mentor junior engineers and help hire new talent in order to build a stronger team
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience with a deep understanding of how to build a robust, scalable, performant and secure web application
- Proven experience with GraphQL, python or similar program languages, database and service mesh architectures
- Proven experience managing deployments of dockerized applications in Kubernetes
- A good understanding of how backend technologies enable web applications
- A keen product sense, attention to detail, and passion for the impact of the software you build
- Experience leading projects from architectural design to production, while setting and maintaining high standards of technical excellence across your team
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and a history of working effectively with your team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience or interest in FinTech or banking systems
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.