Sales Development Representative
- Flexible / Remote
Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to compliantly offer financial products. We make integration to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
- Serve as the first line of contact for new business prospects
- Communicate Bond’s value proposition to decision makers and qualify them for potential sales opportunities
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads using creative follow-up strategies designed to address our prospects’ interest in Bond’s product
- Effectively work through lead list meeting/exceeding SLAs, consistently update activity and contact information within our CRM system (Salesforce.com) and support weekly go-to-market reporting
- Strategically research, call, and email top tier companies to acquire more customers
- Provide voice-of-customer feedback and competitive insights to partnerships, marketing, and product teams to improve the offering and go-to-market strategy
- Discover, improve, and execute new approaches to reach our audience, including events and shows, campaigns, referrals, collateral and case studies
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, or Sales at a tech or fintech company
- Experience selling fintech and/or APIs models
- Experience with Salesforce
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
You also likely have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or related area, or equivalent
- An ownership mindset demonstrating drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated success within an early stage startup
- A positive attitude and are not easily discouraged
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top