Product Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Bond’s mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to find the sponsor banks they need to legally offer financial products. We make integration to often-antiquated financial vendors more intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who loves to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Product Marketing is a new function for Bond. As one of the first hires on the marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in helping to define our strategy. As a Head of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for leading strategy, planning and execution of Go-to-Market plans for new product features and launches. This is a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with Product, Engineering, Design, Developer Relations, and Partnerships.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in product development and marketing
- Collaborate with Product, Partnership, and Engineering teams to establish product strategy
- Socialize an audience-centric marketing approach across Bond. Ensure that messaging, content and GTM strategies are aligned across Bond’s value proposition
- Lead the process for creating product positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonate with the buying audience. Ensure all relevant internal stakeholders and external partners have input
- Lead go to market planning and strategies. Collaborate with product management, partnerships and other departments during product launch
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentoring to guide the company
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years working in product marketing, growth or lifecycle marketing
- Excellent communication and storytelling (written, verbal, and visual)
- A proven track record of of successful product launches that you managed and brought to the market
You also likely have:
- Experience in fintech
- A Master’s degree
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top