Lead Technical Recruiter
- San Francisco, CA
When was the last time you visited a physical bank branch?
Times are changing. The future of money will be integrated and personal. The door is open for an expanding class of competitors to capture profits long controlled by traditional banks.
Enter Bond. We build the enterprise-grade platform that will herald a new golden age for streamlined financial services. We do so by blurring industry lines, helping non-banks offer deposit accounts, credit cards, loans, and other financial products. We believe companies with high brand affinity should embed financial services in their own user context to create the financial community that customers and society deserve.
The Lead Technical Recruiter plays a critical role in the success in Bond hyper growth. We are looking for a rockstar to build relationships with hiring managers, development recruiting plans and strategies, sourcing through various channels, and managing candidate experience. We are looking for someone who’s demonstrated success in technical sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing and candidate relationship management.
You will be responsible for:
- Partner closely with hiring managers and leaders to hire top technical talent across multiple teams, ranging from individual contributors to managers
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience throughout the hiring process while owning end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute on creative closing strategies
- Proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Source and identify passive candidates
- Assist in the development of a company branding strategy to attract talent
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of full-cycle in-house technical recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting at a fintech
- Demonstrated ability to develop pipelines and creative sourcing strategies
- Strong business acumen and curiosity of the fintech landscape
- Be extremely data driven
- Impeccable attitude of positivity
You also likely have:
- MBA and/or MS in related field
- Leadership experience
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. At Bond, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top