Head of Marketing
- San Francisco, CA
We believe the future of money is integrated and personal. Bond’s mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital. Our enterprise-grade financial technology platform streamlines the integration between brands and banks, dramatically reducing friction and creating a more repeatable model. Through our AI-powered infrastructure, Bond enables digital brands to better engage their customers by offering personalized and compliant banking products.
Bond is building a developer platform for financial technology companies and digital brands to build beautiful products for their customers. Our APIs allow companies to create financial products that delight their customers, take the guesswork out of integrating with banks, and simplifying dozens of vendor contracts. We empower the developer with our tools so that they can focus on delighting their customers.
We are looking for a product-oriented marketing leader to build out our marketing function. The ideal leader should have meaningful product marketing experience, or has a deep product sense. The candidate will have the tenacity, creativity and boldness to transition Bond from a stealth stage company to driving customer and partner demand. The Bond marketing team will set product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. The team will also partner with teams across the company, including Product, Engineering, Partnerships and Compliance.
As Head of Marketing, you will build out a strategy to drive Bond’s awareness and drive demand for Bond’s platform. You will recruit and lead a high-performance team, and drive the overall strategy for demand generation, product marketing, brand, and developer evangelism functions. In this role:
- Lead, mentor, inspire and grow a team of marketers responsible for our demand generation, user retention, product marketing, partner marketing, brand, PR and API programs
- Develop, communicate, and execute Bond’s marketing strategy and plan, both near and long-term
- Set current and long-term goals for direct reports and supporting functions
- Effectively lead across functional boundaries, ensuring alignment on the goals and objectives
- Establish demand generation best practices, owning accountability for and managing the top and mid-funnel lead routing, nurturing, and retention strategies, and ensure delivery of pipeline and leads to support global customer adoption goals
- Drive awareness for Bond
- Represent Bond at relevant industry events including speaking, sponsorship, and exhibiting opportunities
You must have:
- 10+ years of experience in marketing leadership roles, including experience scaling a team through high growth at a growing B2B SaaS company, with a proven record of achieving significant results
- You have deep product marketing and/or demand generation experience and have led teams of 10+ marketers across a variety of disciplines
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing (preferably developer platforms and/or fintech) with a solid understanding of the ecosystem and technical audiences we serve
- Proven track record in leading new brand positioning, new brand campaigns, activation programs and copy to market from a total company perspective
- Prior experience driving company-wide marketing strategies in partnership with cross-functional partners like Product, Engineering and Sales
- Track record of managing a multi-million budget annually with excellent performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills and an inherently collaborative nature
- Ability to effectively build cross-functional relationships and motivate diverse teams and functions to produce high-quality outcomes
- Ability to aggressively prioritize the few things that have the biggest impact
- Love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to achieve your key metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field required
You also likely have:
- Experience marketing to a technical audience
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top