Head of Finance & Strategy
- San Francisco, CA
- Lead and manage Bond's Finance & Strategy team
- Be a culture carrier and possess an entrepreneurial mindset
- Architect strategic and financial planning process for the company (e.g., business reviews, goal setting, forecasts, headcount planning, budgeting, and long-term planning)
- Bring strategic leadership to major cross-company operational initiatives
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with leaders across Bond to shape executive decision-making
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in corporate planning, business finance, strategy, or related fields
- Business partnership experience, which includes influencing executive decision-making, stewarding sound business judgement and execution, and championing a team-oriented, cross-functional mindset
- Demonstrated success as a leader and people manager, which includes exceptional stakeholder management skills
- A keen analytical eye, and extensive experience building integrated models from scratch
- A “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Work experience within the fintech industry and/or within a high-growth setting
- Ideally investment banking experience at a top tier firm
- MBA, Master’s degree, or professional qualification in a relevant field
- Oracle, Anaplan, or other equivalent application experience
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who loves to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top