Developer Documentation Engineer
- United States
Bond's mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital.
Today, it's difficult for many businesses to build the financial products they imagine. Whether that's launching a new credit or debit card, a savings account, a lending business, or anything else — there are barriers in the way. Bond is focused on helping brands, businesses, and banks hurdle over those roadblocks.
Bond makes it easy for businesses to compliantly offer financial products. We make integration to the myriad, often-antiquated financial vendors more streamlined and intuitive. And, we make regulatory compliance not only achievable, but accessible. Our platform streamlines the process of launching and iterating on financial products, thereby enabling digital brands to better engage their customers with unique financial products tailored to their needs.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who loves to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
- Write educational content, contributing to Bond University about banking and financial technology that is geared to an audience who is embedding finance into their core offering for the first time
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to determine documentation needs for our product and ensure it is properly represented and easily understood by developers
- Manage complex documentation projects with a focus on maintaining high standards for clarity, consistency, accuracy, and timeliness
- Continuously improve the user and developer experience by creating and iterating on world-class technical content
- Update, maintain, develop, and create developer facing API documentation and any related developer experience documentation
- Be the developer documentation subject matter expert and champion developer needs and priorities across product, engineering, and marketing
You must have:
- 5+ years experience as a technical writer, developer advocate, developer, or related role
- A github and/or professional writing portfolio
- Experience as a technical writer and/or a developer advocate creating and managing documentation for customer-facing APIs, REST APIs, SDKs and HTTP
- Familiarity with Python and React
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Deep understanding of developer communities and how to engage them productively
You also likely have:
- Software engineering experience
- Experience at a fintech
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top