- San Francisco, CA
We believe the future of money is integrated and personal. Bond’s mission is to accelerate the pace of financial innovation and access to capital. Our enterprise-grade financial technology platform streamlines the integration between brands and banks, dramatically reducing friction and creating a more repeatable model. Through our AI-powered infrastructure, Bond enables digital brands to better engage their customers by offering personalized and compliant banking products.
Bond is hiring a Data Scientist team to partner with the executive team and other cross functional stakeholders such as Product, Marketing, Partnership and Compliance. You will instrument measurement tools, track, report and analyze marketing and sales performance. You will assist with the development, maintenance and enhancements of Bond’s Customer Data Products. You will deliver insights and recommendations to drive efficiency across the company.
- Define taxonomy and build instrumentation for product, marketing and sales performance analytics.
- Build, maintain and enhance Sales tracking, CRM automation and dashboard reporting using Salesforce.
- Instrument Amplitude for product performance optimization.
- Implement and manage Google Analytics tracking and reporting for marketing campaign performance measurement.
- Build dashboards and reports, monitor key data product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics.
- Partner with Product, Partnerships and Marketing teams to use data to make insightful decisions.
- Perform data transformation (ETL), build and maintain relational databases and develop business intelligence dashboards as part of our Customer Data Products deliverables.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to make product, marketing, and forecasting decisions.
You will have:
- Expert knowledge of SQL, python, R, Reporting tools such as Tableau or Domo.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
- 1-3 years of experience in data science and analytics in financial services.
- Experience in trend analysis, factor based analysis and predictive modeling.
- Strong communication skills
- BS in engineering, mathematics, science or equivalent
- Ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional environment, with a strong attention to detail
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, who loves to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top