Customer Success Lead
- San Francisco, CA
When was the last time you visited a physical bank branch?
Times are changing. The future of money will be integrated and personal. The door is open for an expanding class of competitors to capture profits long controlled by traditional banks.
Enter Bond. We build the enterprise-grade platform that will herald a new golden age for streamlined financial services. We do so by blurring industry lines, helping non-banks offer deposit accounts, credit cards, loans, and other financial products. We believe companies with high brand affinity should embed financial services in their own user context to create the financial community that customers and society deserve.
Bond is excited to build our Customer Success team, and is seeking a business-minded Customer Success Leader. As our business continues to grow, you will work intimately with our customers to ensure they are successfully onboarded onto our platform. You will also work closely with internal teams to ensure we are delivering the best quality solution to our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Become an expert on Bond’s APIs and how to best deploy them.
- Work hand-in-hand across Bond’s Partnerships and Sales organizations to help Bond’s customers integrate with our APIs and products.
- Own and drive relationships with external technical audiences of all kinds — from engineer to executive — in order to understand business objectives and translate requirements into solutions.
- Be the technical relationship owner and subject-matter expert with the customer, following the integration and deployment project cycle.
- Educate customer technical teams on Bond’s products.
- Gather customer requirements and work closely with engineering to synthesize and execute resolution.
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field. Masters a plus.
- Ability to read code in a few programming languages and be open to learning new languages and technologies.
- Integrating with APIs into production quality applications.
- Working in a customer-facing role.
- Thrive in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.
- Excellment A great communicator – comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Empathetic, collaborative, communicative, and consultative.
- Interested in solving open ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking.
- Experienced working with customers through technical project execution.
- Able to travel up to 20%.
You may also have:
- Experience or passion in fintech
- 2-4 years of leadership experience
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences.
At Bond, we value leadership and believe everyone is a leader. We look for people who operate like owners, love to learn, have grit, and operate with integrity and empathy. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart. At Bond, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions.
Bond is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top