Loan Operations Intern
As aLoan Operations Intern, one can expect to work out of our Hauppauge office and assist with on-going projects.
One will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Insurance - Calling agents to obtain force placed insurance updates
- Tax monitor setup for collateral properties
- Analytics report that needs updated codes in Navigator
- Physical audit on collateral Vault
- Assistance with Escrow Reserve general ledger
- Assist with Help Desk Requests
To be considered, one must possess:
- MS Office, Outlook, and various types of software and hardware skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- A self-starter, able to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills
- Able to prioritize tasks
Who we are:
BNB Bank Headquartered in Suffolk County, New York, BNB has been meeting the needs of Long Island businesses and families since 1910. Now more than 100 years later, our commitment to the tenets of community banking remain as strong as ever: We develop long-term relationships with local customers, offering banking knowledge and an understanding of the local marketplace while taking an active role in making the towns and villages we serve better places to live and work.
At BNB Bank we take a proactive role in our communities to help make them better places to live and work. We are committed to helping employees grow; we offer endless opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Many Success Stories. One Bank.
Back to top