Safety Engineering Internship
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in or about January 2020 at BMW of North America, LLC.
6 Month Internship at BMW of North America - Safety Engineering and Intelligent Transportation Systems Department
The Safety Engineering Recall Data Analytics Intern will work closely with experienced Safety and Engineering staff. Your work will contribute to projects and tasks related to:
• identifying, researching and evaluating potential safety issues for corrective measures
• streamlining internal and external processes to benefit our interaction with government agencies
• creating comprehensive scheduled and ad hoc reports for internal or external purposes
The role is focused on Data Analytics and Reporting. It heavily relies on a Microsoft Access Database so experience with that program or similar is required.
A creative, investigative mind and an inquisitive, positive attitude are pre-requisites for this broad-based position that will work in partnership with many other departments in the USA and in Germany, including Engineering, Aftersales, Mobility Services, Corporate Communication, Corporate Legal and Corporate Quality.
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the 6 Month Internship BMW NA - Safety Engineering today!
Qualifications and experience
• Enrolled in Bachelor's or Master's studies or have graduated no more than 12 months prior to internship start date
• Availability to work full-time for 6 months
• Field of study: Engineering or Information Technology
• Concentration: Data Analytics, Statistics, and/or Reliability/quality control methods
• Additional skills: Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), VBA and SQL skills highly appreciated
Conscientious, responsible, self-motivated, ability to work both independently and as a team member Please make your selection below to apply today!
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of BMW of North America, LLC's Employees
Julia W.Service Retention Field Force Manager, Woodcliff Lake
Julia works with BMW’s sales force in order to understand exactly what motivates them in their day-to-day work and provide specific support.
Back to top