IT Project Management Internship
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in or about January 2020 at BMW of North America, LLC.
BMW NA - IT Project Management Internship Agile Methodology and Programming background
The position will assist the project leader in planning & executing IT projects in application development (JAVA, Python, R) and other agile methods and environments. The intern will support business with input and guidance for project deliverables and will work collaboratively between the business and different App design teams. Furthermore the intern will assist project stakeholders in gathering and organizing related documentation as well as the project leader to report status to all stakeholders. The intern will take automated testing on the app to the next level. Additionally the position will cooperate with external vendors in detailing epics, user stories and further deliverables. The intern will also gain insights into the US and the German business units and technology teams.
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the IT Project Management Internship today!
Qualifications and experience
• Student status meeting one or more of the areas below:
• Enrolled in Master's Studies Program
• Graduated no more than 12 months prior to internship start date
• Prior internship and / or relevant work experience
• Availability to work full-time for 6 months
• Field of study: Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science or a combination
• Concentrations: Information Technology & Systems Management
• Additional skills: Business process management, deduction-based logic, structured thinking, analysis, exceptional communication and change management skills.
• Behavioral Traits: Conscientious, responsible, ability to work independently and as a part of a team as well as motivated.
• English (fluent, oral and written)
Please make your selection below to apply today!
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of BMW of North America, LLC's Employees
Julia W.Service Retention Field Force Manager, Woodcliff Lake
Julia works with BMW’s sales force in order to understand exactly what motivates them in their day-to-day work and provide specific support.
Back to top