Environmental Engineering Intern
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in or about January 2020 at BMW of North America, LLC.
The internship will mainly focus on the IUVP (In-Use Verification Program), a regulatory vehicle emissions testing program. The intern will work on improving an existing EXCEL database mostly programmed in VBA.
Another responsibility will be the maintenance and improvement of an OBD (On Board Diagnostic) database including algorithms for statistical analysis.
Furthermore the intern will document and analyze workflow's and work on possible solutions to improve them. This will be done in collaboration with multiple process partners worldwide.
The intern will also assist and support the team in current fields of the day-to-day business.
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the 6 Month Internship BMW NA - Environmental Engineering today!
Qualifications and experience
• Enrolled in Bachelors or Masters studies or in Gap Year between Bachelor and Master
• Preferred field of study: Engineering
• Technical background (preferred automotive) with good knowledge in database programming such as Excel VBA or IT background with technical interest.
Understanding of documenting workflows. Confident handling of MS Office and Internet applications.
• Analytical, motivated, hands-on, responsible, process oriented, ability to work independently and as a part of a team as well as motivated.
• English (fluent, oral and written)
• Availability of 6 months at least
Please make your selection below to apply today!
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top