Customer Experience Internship
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in March 2019 at BMW of North America, LLC.
6 Month Internship BMW NA-Customer Experience
The intern will be responsible for supporting Communications development and execution for the Customer Experience Department. He/she will provide support communications of CX initiatives to various internal and external stakeholders, including key message development, communications planning and material development and execution. This position involves infographic design; press release and article development; presentation preparation using PowerPoint; as well as supporting the communications process and delivery as needed. Further support is also needed towards realizing various ad hoc projects.
What are you waiting for... jump into the driver's seat and apply today!
Qualifications and experience
- Enrolled in Bachelors or Masters studies or have graduated no more than 12 months prior to internship start date
- Graphic design background (Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Strong storyboarding and story-telling capability
- Strong experience with Microsoft PowerPoint design
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Communications / Marketing background preferred
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- Must be flexible and able to navigate around various projects
- Conscientious, responsible, ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Self-motivated & autonomous individual with a strong desire to learn
- Availability of 6 months
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of BMW of North America, LLC's Employees
Julia W.Service Retention Field Force Manager
Julia works with BMW’s sales force in order to understand exactly what motivates them in their day-to-day work and provide specific support.
Back to top