Customer Experience Internship
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in February 2019 at BMW of North America, LLC.
6 Month Internship BMW NA - Customer Experience Internship
The intern will be responsible for supporting the Customer Experience Department with Strategy Development and Communications. He/she will provide project management support, as well as look at industry and market trends toward the development of customer-relevant programs when needed. This position contains tasks to support our company-wide Customer Experience Strategy Roadmap execution; presentation preparation using PowerPoint for relevant communication needs to leadership; written communications as needed to internal and dealer contacts as well as program management as needed.
Furthermore the intern will support the Customer Experience Department with Employee Engagement activities to support our Customer Experience Strategy. Further support is also needed towards realizing various ad hoc tasks.
What are you waiting for... jump into the driver's seat and apply for the Customer Experience Intern today!
Qualifications and experience
• Enrolled in Bachelors or Masters studies or have graduated no more than 12 months prior to internship start date
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
• Strong Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc.) preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Communications / Marketing background preferred
• Must be flexible and able to navigate around various projects
• Conscientious, responsible, ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Self-motivated & autonomous individual with a strong desire to learn
• Availability of 6 months
Please make your selection below to apply today!
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top