Continental Distribution Center Warehouse Clerk
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in the Continental Distribution Center in Nazareth, PA.
The Continental Distribution Center Warehouse Clerk will be required to assist ConDC Leads in executing, on a daily basis, the set strategic directions of the assigned department. They are responsible for clerical functions related to support of warehouse activities. They will be required to organize and distribute work in their assigned department and maintain records and files. Clerks will be expected manage appointment schedules and operational document flow, whilst ensuring compliance with all regulatory and safety standards.
The Continental Distribution Center Warehouse Clerk position is located in Nazareth, PA.
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Employee car program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan.
- Retirement Income Account.
Qualifications and experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge in supply chain distribution.
- Knowledge of the general warehouse industry, best practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Experience with labor planning and resource management.
- Strong people skills and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills. Comfortable presenting to group settings.
- Ability to obtain all Dangerous Goods Certifications.
- Language: Fluent English.
- 1-2 year of logistics/distribution experience.
- OEM distribution experience.
- Familiar with Warehouse Management System functionality - SAP, BMW WM or EWM.
- Ability to speak or understand Spanish or German is a plus, however not required.
Back to top