Continental Distribution Center Administrative Clerk
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in the Continental Distribution Center in Nazareth, PA.
The Continental Distribution Center Administrative Clerk provides support to the ConDC Administrator for a variety of ConDC functional areas. They will process payroll, track employee time, execute financial transactions collect /review data and prepare reports. They will be required to organize and maintain accurate/complete records and files. Administrative Clerks will be expected to work independently, whilst ensuring compliance with all regulatory and safety standards.
The Continental Distribution Center Administrative Clerk position is located in Nazareth, PA.
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Employee car program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan.
- Retirement Income Account.
Qualifications and experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years general office experience.
- Must be detail oriented and have proven organizational skills.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- 10-key calculator and other basic office equipment such as copiers, scanners, etc.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- M ust be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to interact and communicate with diverse employee populations at all levels of the organization.
- Mu st be able to demonstrate poise, tactfulness, and diplomacy and have a high level of interpersonal skills in order to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with SAP, specifically the financial functions utilized for procurement and payment.
- F amiliarity with payroll and payroll systems.
- Language: Fluent English.
- OEM distribution experience.
- Ability to speak or understand Spanish is a plus, however not required.
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top