ColorSystem Technical Sales Manager, Western Region
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in the Western Region.
The ColorSystem Technical Sales Manager is responsible to manage, develop and sell the overall ColorSystem Paint Program in related Market. He/she will focus on the promotion of the liquid and abrasive product line as part of the overall assortment. This requires multiple interaction between Dealers, Vendors, BMW NA, Logistic Suppliers as well as IT Services and Product Suppliers.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Increase ColorSystem sales in designated Region.
- Review, train, and manage the assigned BodyShops in the assigned Region.
- Troubleshoot technical paint requirements and color matching services.
- Provide technical training on the spot based on Painters qualification.
- Manage multiple paint system conversion processes upon customer assignment.
- Troubleshoot logistics supply chain issues.
- Schedule first install deliveries upon conversion assignment.
- Manage Target and Bonus achievement for related Region.
- Development of Target Gap closing measures for related customers.
- Research of alternative paint application processes.
- Research of abrasive product solutions required for assortment development.
- Manage Multiple Product Demonstrations upon inclusion of Vendors and Customers.
- Manage Multiple ColorSystem Sales meetings including Regional Staff and upper Dealer Management.
- Manage multiple regional sales trade shows and customer incentive venues.
The ColorSystem Technical Sales Manager position is located in the Western Region (Los Angelas or Newbury Park area).
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Employee car program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan.
- Retirement Income Account.
Qualifications and experience
- Technical Paint Expert.
- 3-5 years of paint experience
- Business fluency in the English language.
- Strong knowledge of the BMW Dealer parts Logistics system.
- Very good knowledge in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- 3-5 years of paint experience in a dealership.
- German language skills.
- Conversational Spanish skills are an asset.
Back to top