Aftersales Business Strategy Internship
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in or about April 2019 at BMW of North America, LLC.
Aftersales Business Strategy Intern
The intern will assist the Aftersales Strategy team with business operation management and strategic topics under guidance of the respective business owner. Some of the responsibility will be project management, analysis and business research; preparing documents to summarize and present research and analysis, developing PowerPoint slides/presentations visualizing key topics gathered for team members and executives.
Additionally, to several projects, he/she will be collaborating with project team members from different departments, document the project results and follow-up open issue lists to make sure that the project stays on track.
The intern will also provide assistance to other team member of the Aftersales Strategy, Pricing, and Planning team and perform other duties.
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the Aftersales Business Development Intern today!
Qualifications and experience
• Enrolled in Bachelors or Masters studies or have graduated no more than 12 months prior to internship start date
• Field of study: Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related fields preferred.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point Skills. Need to have excellent knowledge how to create creative Power Points
• Communication / presentation skills, observation and listening skills.
• Desire to learn and become integrated with the BMW team.
• Ability to work autonomously and connect with varying BMW business areas.
• Conscientious, responsible, motivated to work independently and as a part of a team.
• Ability to plan / organize, meet deadlines research, analyze, multitask and prioritize.
• Previous BMW experience preferred.
• Availability of 6 months
Please make your selection below to apply today!
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top