Accounting Operations Internship
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
We are pleased to offer an Internship starting in or about February 2020 at BMW of North America, LLC.
Internship BMW NA - Accounting Operations
The intern will have a basic understanding of how the accounting department operates by supporting the month and quarter end close. He/she will be able to understand the basic business processes for General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, Asset Accounting and Bank accounting. As he/she assists the team, he/she will analyze various balance sheet accounts, will learn how to prepare and post journal entries and he/she will understand how to reconcile the general ledger accounts details. The intern will support the Accounting team in completing various projects such as; clearing account data and research of aged account activity.
As the intern assists with accounting functions in the sales & marketing company he/she will get an insight into the US business concept for the various departments such as the marketing sales department and purchasing departments.
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the Internship BMW NA - Accounting Operations today!
Qualifications and experience
Student status meeting one or more of the areas below:
- Enrolled in Bachelor's Studies during Junior/Senior year (years 3 or 4)
- Enrolled in Master's Studies Program
- Graduated no more than 12 months prior to internship start date
- Prior internship and/or relevant work experience
- Availability to work full-time for 6 months
Preferred fields of study: Accounting
- Concentration: Accounting
- Additional Skills: Microsoft suite, SAP
- Attributes: Conscientious, responsible, motivated and have the ability to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Languages: English (fluent, oral and written)
Back to top