Senior HR Business Partner, ReachNow
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Seattle, WA.
Do you want to help define and transform how people get around, visit friends and navigate our ever expanding cities and beyond? Are you excited by the opportunities that urban mobility is creating for millions of people around the world?
Located in downtown Seattle, ReachNow is revolutionizing urban transportation, including innovations in car sharing, ride sharing and reservation technologies and services across major US cities and growing. We are currently searching for an experienced, confident and collaborative Senior Human Resource (People) Business Partner to play a key role in leading and defining the future of our company. Soon to be a joint venture between BMW Group and Daimler, Reach Now will join a group of companies leading the future of innovative mobility services.
The candidate we seek is an experienced professional who has experience building consensus and integrating processes, policies and procedures across multiple decision makers in hybrid environment. You will build valuable consultative relationships with internal clients and managers by designing and delivering key projects involving organizational development, talent identification and acquisition, ongoing talent management, associate engagement and related change management initiatives. Providing consistent counsel to leaders and associates at all levels of the organization, this role contributes both at a strategic and at an operational level in order to identify top priorities and design, develop and implement appropriate HR solutions that align with business needs.
Beyond smarts and experience we look for exceptional talent. You must be able to influence the organization with your skill, grace and humor. As we are in a tremendous period of growth and change, two key elements of your role will be talent identification and change management. You should have experience with developing pools of talent for roles in key growth areas. If you are a master collaborator that thrives in environment where you are expected to juggle multiple priorities at once, you will succeed in this role. This role requires a self-starter that needs little direction, as you will be an individual contributor of a larger HR team located throughout the US. An entrepreneurial mindset is crucial in this role -- you will be testing, iterating and creating best practices in order to drive impactful outcomes for this unique time in our organization. You will have an incredible impact in how we attract and retain talent. Our people are the future of our business.
We will empower you to:
- Manage talent management activities to ensure an adequate supply of qualified candidates for each approved position.
- Provide expert input across a range of HR issues. Design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business unit.
- Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight and internal best practice.
- Understand and anticipate the need for change, diagnose the underlying issues and build the case for change with stakeholders.
- Build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios ad options to mitigate.
- Be an ambassador for the function and represent ReachNow both internally and externally (as appropriate).
- Own the relationship between HR and the business. You are the voice of the associate when they need you to be. You are the voice of leadership when the situation requires it.
- Coach and mentor associates, ensuring consistently high standards of HR service.
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Employee car program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan.
- Retirement Income Account.
Qualifications and experience
- 7-10 Years of recent broad Human Resources experience. Experience with start-ups embedded into larger parent organizations is a huge plus!
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management.
- Experience working with HRIS tools including a web based applicant tracking system.
- Strong knowledge of Federal and State labor laws.
Back to top