Parts Logistics Internship
As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
We are pleased to offer a 6 Month Internship starting in or about September 2018 at BMW of North America, LLC.
6 Month Internship BMW NA - Parts Logistics
Internship is being offered within the Aftersales - Parts Logistics Department assisting the Parts Logistics Process and Quality Manager. The candidate will be working in support of the DMDC (Dealer-Metro-Distribution-Center) Program, the Aftersales Business Solutions (ABS) Retail Inventory Management program, and general ad-hoc report building.
Abbreviated list of tasks include:
• Contributing to the comprehensive analysis of the DMDC and ABS programs. Focus on sustainability of programs.
• The development of dealer business cases for ABS program.
• Extracting, compiling, analyzing, and interpreting raw data. This includes heavy usage of SAP, Cognos computer systems and utilizing Microsoft Office programs.
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly distribution of KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reports.
• Drafting presentations.
• Attending meetings and participating in conference calls.
• Miscellaneous tasks as required.
What are you waiting for...jump into the driver's seat and apply for the Parts Logistics Internship today!
Qualifications and experience
• Enrolled in Bachelors or Masters studies or have graduated no more than 12 months prior to internship start date
• Proficient in the following:
o Microsoft Office
o Advanced Microsoft Excel
o Structured Query Language (SQL)
o Relational database concepts
• Fields of study: Business Administration, Logistics, Statistics.
• Attributes: Motivated, responsible, resourceful, conscientious, attention to detail, ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Availability of 6 months.
Please make your selection below to apply today!
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top