Financial Analyst, ReachNow
Do you want to change how people get to work, visit friends and move around our growing dynamic cities? Are you excited about helping to shape the future of urban transportation across North America and the world? Is helping to design and build revolutionary products inside one of the most historically successful and innovative automotive technology companies the kind of opportunity you dream about?
Then you need to join the team at ReachNow, offering car sharing, ride sharing and more from the BMW Group. With the ReachNow team, you will play a key role in creating the future of urban mobility.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst who will play a vital role in setting up financial and reporting processes for ReachNow LLC, designing and creating KPI systems, and supporting coordination of complex intercompany reconciliations.
The incumbent of this role will execute operational analysis and reporting as well as financial planning, budgeting and reporting, and cost control. They will support revenue management and prepare management information about business results and KPI development in conjunction with the preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting annual budget as well as the regular forecasting process and preparation of business plans
- Monitoring actuals development; support the definition of measures to reach budget and financial targets.
- Supporting revenue and expense reporting, ensuring control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analysis and comments.
- Developing analysis on business development and KPIs and support the operational units and product lines in making profitability analysis, thereby identifying cost saving and business opportunities
- Executing ad-hoc analysis such as analysis on vehicle status and residual value development, pricing analysis, vehicle mix analysis, customer analysis, and more.
- Producing KPI reporting ensuring transparency and a consistent view throughout the company on business development.
- Supporting cost management optimization, reviewing actual expenses development against budget/targets to ensure adherence to budget.
- Supporting the purchasing process to contribute to smooth functioning of interface with the Purchasing department.
- Supporting cost optimal acquiring and selling of vehicles taking into account residual value risk in cooperation with NSC experts.
Join the ReachNow team of BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee car program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Retirement Income Account
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree in in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent field of study.
- 1 to 5 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Knowledge of US compliance regulations.
- Project and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational / multitasking skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Open minded for innovation and change.
- Fast learner with a start-up mentality.
Back to top