As an independent group of companies, the BMW Group has a commitment to creativity and breakthrough ideas that goes well beyond the racetrack. In order to continuously create ultimate driving machines, we drive our growth and design excellence by staffing our teams with individuals who are innovative and always looking for the next great idea. If you share our vision and view yourself as an independent, creative thinker, we invite you to join our team in this exceptional role located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
The Compensation Analyst has shared responsibilities for market evaluations (compensation benchmarking), wage and salary surveys, FLSA evaluations, organization charts, postal code alignment (proper department name identification internally), SAP Organization Management maintenance.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Reviewing new and existing job descriptions to determine appropriate market rate, FLSA status and alignment within internal structure.
- Participate in wage and salary surveys to provide evaluative data and enable determination of market values for jobs, merit fund and salary structures.
- Work with the Compensation Manager in the administration of compensation programs, including the annual bonus, merit and structural adjustment processes.
- Collaborate closely with HR Business Partners providing guidance for job offers.
- Recommend correct or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related issues.
- Maintenance of the SAP Organization Management.
The Compensation Analyst is located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey.
Join the team at BMW of North America and enjoy a high-performance employment package which includes:
- Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Employee car program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan.
- Retirement Income Account.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in compensation analysis. May include the following: Compensation planning, budget, forecasting, complex reconciliations.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, research skills.
- Great communication skills: excellent written/verbal communication skills and ability to communication with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to evaluate problems and identify appropriate solutions.
- Ability to collaborate well in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Analytical skills with ability to capture the holistic picture/create recommendations.
- Must exhibit sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Availability to travel (less than 10%).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Psychology or related Human Resources fields.
- Strong Human Resources background.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge.
BMW NA is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top