Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
The Methodology team’s mission is to optimize and deliver industry leading processes and tools to deliver Bluewolf’s products and services. The team is responsible for strategy, innovation and design of the foundational methodology including Align, Design, Deliver and Realize.
The Lead UX/UI Designer will play a pivotal role in defining the Bluewolf experience with our clients. Our ideal candidate exhibits a strong passion for building top-notch experiences and has well-rounded design, problem-solving, and communication skills. This position will be responsible for all aspects of the user experience, from creating high-level user flows to the Visual Design of the final UI.
• Design and execute solution designs to improve the employee experience; from ideation to implementation, in collaboration with product managers and developers
• Work with researchers to understand customer needs and create user-focused concepts and solutions
• Know and understand the Bluewolf customers needs and serve as their advocate
• Develop detailed deliverables (wireframes, flows, prototypes, design comps, visual specs, etc.) that effectively communicate the designs to product managers and developers
• Create prototypes and scripts for usability testing
• Conduct and review user research to inform persona development
• Create UI designs that adhere to and build on existing UI brand guidelines and style guides.
• Maintain knowledge of competitive products and experiences as well as trends and best practices in UX design.
• Effectively communicate concepts with authority and conviction.
• aGracefully accept feedback from stakeholders and maintain flexibility as product requirements and priorities evolve.
• Ensure features continue to perform well and meet customer needs
• BA/BS or MA/MS in experience design, industrial design, HCI, or related field or equivalent experience.
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience in UX, product design, advertising fields or relevant customer-facing job role.
• Demonstrated skill creating flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual comps, with a strong portfolio that shows this off.
• Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Suite and other prototyping tools
• A solid understanding of the design and product development processes.
• Proven track record influencing product direction with actionable insights.
• Experience with early-stage design, ideation techniques, and research methods.
• Excellent project management, communication, and presentation skills.
• Comprehensive understanding of the current state of salesforce technology and best practices, with a critical awareness of implications on user-centered design and functionality.
• Able to communicate effectively with a high degree of collaboration and influence
• Must be detail oriented and able to work independently and build strong relationships with functional team partners.
• Experience with usability testing and test planning a plus
Back to top