Technical Architect (London)
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success.
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT's and work in partnership with the business consultants.
- Design and development oh highly complex queries as needed by the services teams.
- Documentation of projects.
- Development of Custom Extracts using SQL Server Integration Services
- Development of Custom Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Effectively collaborates with project team and client resources to determine functional requirements.
- Advanced level Transact-SQL experience.
- Experience working with large, highly available, and / or high-transaction databases.
- Ability to coordinate, plan and manage complex technical solutions.
- Ability to operate under deadlines, set priorities and handle heavy workloads.
- Expert level hands on knowledge of SQL Server (2008 or later), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) & SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Well experience in database design and performance tuning.
- Experience writing stored procedures, T-SQL, functions and queries.
- Salesforce knowledge a huge plus.
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top