Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
We are looking for an energetic Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our team and enhance our organization’s ability to profile, attract, and convert experienced professionals into qualified candidates. Your main responsibility will be seeking out and identifying the best candidates for open positions on the Bluewolf team.
In doing so, you’ll also be responsible for learning the qualifications for key positions, reaching out to candidates with the appropriate skill set, updating our applicant tracking system, and scheduling calls with our recruiters. We have a get-it-done attitude and are up for every hiring challenge. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source and interview candidates from current pipelines and help build pipelines for future openings
- You will use your talent sourcing/research skills to build talent pipelines of both active and passive candidates with a heavy focus on passive candidates.
- Source candidates through a variety of search methods (online sourcing and networking through social media, internal database, job boards, user groups, company targets, referrals etc.)
- Educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and the organization and coordinate calls for Bluewolf Recruiters
- Attend online and in-person networking events and communities to feed assigned pipelines
- Build solid working relationships with Talent Acquisition Recruiters
- Maintain data integrity of all information stored in ATS
- Other Talent Acquisition duties as deemed necessary
- Some experience in research/recruiting/sourcing top candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Highly organized and able to function and adapt in a high demand, time sensitive, changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a team, and customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, multi-task, and remain calm under pressure
- Proficiency with Linkedin Recruiter and experience with Salesforce a plus
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top