Talent Acquisition Senior Recruiter, New York - 00315-2016
The goal this Global Talent Acquisition Organization is to be the leading provider of finding, nurturing and cultivating talent in the salesforce.com ecosystem in the world. Recruiting top talent helps chart our course to becoming the #1 salesforce.com consulting partner in the world and positions the company for the continual innovation in cloud transformation. The talent acquisition team is responsible for partnering with a diverse set of functional groups within the organization organizations by meeting their talent demands and cultivating an exceptional candidate experience.
As a Bluewolf recruiter, you will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment and requisition management. This role is extremely entrepreneurial and we are seeking a strategic thinker who is ready to take charge and grow. Senior Recruiters play a pivotal role in the talent acquisition department by help drive candidate demand, hiring talent, managing the candidate experience, and building relationships with business stakeholders. We are Seeking a polished, high-quality individual to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, environment handling full-cycle recruitment for the Sales, Engagement Manager, Delivery, and Technical Teams. You will be part of a small team with a big impact. We have a get-it-done attitude and are up for every hiring challenge. Happy hours and team events are just part of the job…
- Work with Hiring Managers to define requirements, set expectations and communicate update
- Responsible for defining, planning and executing search strategies with direct sourcing.
- Owning end-to-end management of a candidate of searches including: formulating Candidate Profiles, developing expectations with hiring managers, working with the sourcing team to cultivate the right profile, fulfilling candidate reqs, and managing the candidate experience.
- Ability to asses candidates and evaluate their skillsets
- Develop and manage a world class candidate experience
- Ability to recognize problems through data, understand the causes of those problems, and quickly make adjustments allows continual improvement of the searches.
- Delivering upon a monthly target of fulfilled candidate reqs
- Utilize internal tools to delivery offers, negotiate, and close candidates
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-4 years of recruiting or sourcing experience or HR Experience
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal relationships
- Experience in recruiting entry level or mid-level roles
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Self-starter and Entrepreneurial
- Superior written and verbal skills
- Ability to build internal and external relationships
- Utilization of ATS Systems or Salesforce.com Platform Experience is a Plus
Back to top