Talent Acquisition Associate
We are a next generation services agency dedicated to building digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We joined forces with IBM iX to accelerate us on our mission to be the #1 brand known for creating incredible customer moments with Salesforce.
The goal of this Global Talent Acquisition organization is to be the leading provider of finding, nurturing, and cultivating talent in the salesforce.com ecosystem in the world. Recruiting top talent helps chart our course to becoming the #1 salesforce.com consulting partner in the world and positions the company for the continual innovation in cloud transformation. The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for partnering with a diverse set of functional groups within the organization organizations by meeting their talent demands and cultivating an exceptional candidate experience.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our team! We are looking for someone who can craft stories, engage readers, and come up with snappy phrases, headlines, and taglines. In short, someone who makes complicated ideas simple and dull things interesting (you know, like a job description). Your responsibilities applying your creativity to innovating on job descriptions, evolving the notion of resumes by creating a digital experience for customers to select our employees, and partner with our Talent Acquisition recruiters, the project management offices, and consultants on a regular basis.
• Creating exciting resumes that clearly articulate Bluewolf consulting experience relevant to requirements and evaluation criteria for client projects
• Applies interpersonal and interviewing skills to gather needed information from hiring team to support writing activities that engage the reader.
• Identifies, resolves, and escalates gaps within current processes and drives inspiration and evolution of how we post job descriptions and how we maintain resumes
• Craft clear, persuasive, and concise resumes for employees and contractors for staffing assignments
• Partner with Hiring Managers to write and maintain job descriptions for the Talent Acquisition team
• Participate in the revolution to digitalize how consultants are selected and staffed on projects
• Prior experience, particularly in human resources, career coaching, recruiting or career services, or writing/editing
• Bachelor's Degree
• Highly organized and able to function and adapt in a high demand, time sensitive, changing environment
• Excellent writing and editing skills, including understanding of grammatical rules and attention to detail
• Ability to work within a self-directed culture and to navigate ambiguity
• Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Eagerness to work collaboratively in a team and ability to work independently
• Experienced with Microsoft Office; proficiency with Salesforce.com a plus
Back to top