Talent Acquisition Analyst
We are looking for a collaborative, resourceful, and detail-oriented Talent Acquisition Analyst. This is a perfect opportunity to implement and optimize technology that supports our growing global business. You will partner with fellow Admin & Operations team members as well as across the business to ensure that our systems support critical business processes.
You will work closely with and provide support to the Recruiting Programs Manager and Recruiting Ops team. In addition, you will actively support teams’ evolving data needs by designing and implementing data-processes, and partner in the refinement of our global ATS.
• Adherence to high-quality standards and detail-orientation
• Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects, and working effectively under pressure and with shifting priorities
• Implement, track and present appropriate reporting metrics that provide information needed to assess performance and demonstrate value/success.
• Develop consistent reporting which include: sourcing metrics, candidate results against targets, pipeline forecasts, competitive results, strategic planning, and identification of opportunities to recruit more effectively and efficiently
• Responsible for approval process of new hires and for internal mobility program
• Understanding of recruiting processes to be able to become expert on all team data
• Help to continually improve data management methods and systems and anticipate future data needs
• Respond to ad hoc requests from recruiting leadership, recruiting teams, internal departments, etc.
• Prepare documents and materials for leadership meetings, reviewing results and modeling different strategic options for future recruiting
• Communicate analysis in both written and oral formats to a wide range of audiences
• At least 1 year's’ experience, particularly in human resources, recruiting or CRM
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, focus or specializations in data analytics, computer science or organizational disciplines are preferred, but not essential
• Highly organized and able to function and adapt in a high demand, time sensitive, changing environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Eagerness to work collaboratively in a team and ability to work independently
• Experienced with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• Proficiency with Salesforce a plus
Back to top