Strategic Client Advisor, Financial Services (Chicago)
Are you an industry leader who enjoys building solutions? Our Strategic Client Advisors are not just sales reps, they become trusted advisers of our clients. This role is ideal for a seasoned services sales executive with in-depth understanding of one of the following industry: distribution, financial services, communications, public sector, or industrial. Or are you a seasoned director with consulting or consultative sales background. We seek candidates who have implementation experience - our clients see us as their experts as they navigate through the cloud.
Bluewolf is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce.com, Marketo, Apttus, Steelbrick, Vlocity, among others, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
We are in search of a motivated, charismatic, consultative Client Advisor to join our Pack, it's always now.
- 7 Years Selling Complex Engagements
- Industry experience in either: distribution, financial services, communications, public sector, or industrial
- Experience in Collaborative Selling
- C-Level Selling Experience
- Ability to take Ownership of Selling Teams and Manage Political Influences
- ROM, TCO, ROI Development Skill Sets
- Leverage TAS Methodology and Selling Principles
- Comfortable with long selling cycles
- Channel Management
- Critical Reasoning & Problem Solving
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Quota Attainment
- Willingness to Travel up to 50%
- Experience with Salesforce as a user or in the Salesforce ecosystem preferred but not mandatory
- Sell Innovative solutions to new and existing accounts
- Produce strategic account plan and manage to it
- Lead business outcomes driven sessions with clear understanding of client pain points.
- Manage relevant partner relationships in ecosystem
- Qualify revenue opportunities from a political, financial, solution and timing perspective
- Estimate the selling needs from resources, investment, and solution
- Maintain forecast accuracy utilizing internal systems
- Execute appropriate pricing and contracting agreements across multiple entities
- Recommend Program Solutions from the set of Industry and Practice driven offerings
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top