Staffing & Forecast Coordinator (US)
The scope of the responsibilities of the Staffing & Forecast Coordinator include the maintenance of the Not Started Billing Forecast for projects in our pipeline, including assigning tasks to staff as determined by the Delivery Directors.
- Identify Opps needing resource plans and engage with Engagement Managers to obtain.
- Groom forecast daily to ensure it is as accurate as possible.
- Update assigned pages in weekly forecast report
- Update forecast accurately to ensure it matches the DOU and/or Resource Plan
- Collaborate with Sales Engagement Managers to review emerging project roles and expertise needed, review resource plans to ensure they meet quality standards, escalate as needed.
- Collaborate with the Delivery Directors/Managers for their decisions on staff assignments.
- Identify contractor needs and work with Recruiting to ID and contract and then onboard to submit timesheets.
- Work at the direction of the Staffing Manager, and collaborate with Global Staffing Coordinators regularly in other geographies.
- Analyze forecasting concerns and identify solutions and implement.
- Attend forecasting calls as directed.
- Work with Finance department to ensure financials are correct when questions arise.
- Participate in training activities such as Community Summits, Community Calls, Project Climb Classes and Camps as requested. Adhoc training for Consultants of all levels throughout the year as needed/requested.
- Identify and recommend solutions for key elements of systems and processes needing changes so that our staffing and forecast process can scale as Bluewolf and IBM grow.
- Collaborate with GSD Department to test and roll out new technology as related to forecasting and staff assignments.
- Perform financial reporting/audits on the forecast as needed and requested.
- Expected Travel: <10%
- Bachelor's or equivalent from an accredited college/university.
- At least 2 certifications in Salesforce.com. One must be Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant, or equivalent. Obtain Salesforce certification as required by role, upon hire
- Proven leadership experience, including demonstrating the ability to achieve results through leading others.
- Strong relationship management skills, including working in a fast paced environment and interacting with senior management.
- A strong skills base in financial reporting using MS Excel.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Obtain Salesforce certification as required by role
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
Krissy works with companies across the globe to automate their marketing processes so that they have more time to focus on other important aspects of their businesses.
Back to top