Sr. Talent Acquisition Sourcing Associate
The goal of this Global Talent Acquisition organization is to be the leading provider of finding, nurturing and cultivating talent in the salesforce.com ecosystem in the world. Recruiting top talent helps chart our course to becoming the #1 salesforce.com consulting partner in the world and positions the company for the continual innovation in cloud transformation. The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for partnering with a diverse set of functional groups within the organization organizations by meeting their talent demands and cultivating an exceptional candidate experience.
We are looking for a Sr. Talent Acquisition Sourcing Associate to join our team and enhance our organization’s ability to profile, attract, and convert experienced professionals into qualified candidates. Your main responsibility will be leading a team of Sourcers to seek out and identify the best candidates for open positions on the Bluewolf team. You will partner with our Talent Acquisition team and business leaders to develop sourcing strategies to build a strong network of potential candidates to fill vacancies across the organization. We have a get-it-done attitude and are up for every hiring challenge.
The Sr .Talent Acquisition Sourcing Associate provides expertise, specialized knowledge, and consultative leadership to build and deliver a highly effective Sourcing Team.
• Build, execute and lead a Talent Acquisition Sourcing team that supports talent identification and sourcing deliverables
• Implement, track and present appropriate reporting metrics that provide information needed to assess performance and demonstrate value/success.
• Monitor key performance metrics to ensure Sourcing team and individuals achieve required objectives
• Work with Recruiting Managers to ensure a calendar of strategic events is developed and maintained
• Manage and develop Talent Acquisition Sourcing professionals providing them coaching, mentoring and guidance that will enable their growth as Sourcers and a career path within sourcing, recruiting or external to Talent Acquisition.
• Identify innovative and unique sourcing channels
• Act as Sourcing Ambassador to ensure the promotion of Sourcing achievements and continued development of the sourcing function, as well as seeking continuous improvement opportunities to add value and deliver efficiently.
• Source candidates through a variety of search methods (online sourcing and networking through social media, internal database, job boards, user groups, company targets, referrals etc.)
• Educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and the organization and coordinate calls for Bluewolf Recruiters
• Attend online and in-person networking events and communities to feed assigned pipelines
• Maintain data integrity of all information stored in ATS
• 2+ years of previous experience managing technical recruiting or sourcing teams in a corporate or agency environment.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Highly organized and able to function and adapt in a high demand, time sensitive, changing environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a team, and customer service focus
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, multi-task, and remain calm under pressure
• Proficiency with Linkedin Recruiter
• Experience with Salesforce a plus
• Demonstrated success leading talent acquisition initiatives in a results-focused company
Back to top