Sr. Developer (US)
A Sr. Developer provides technical expertise and implementation skills for specific technical objectives within a work stream. He/she demonstrates expertise related to some or all of the following: emerging web technologies, web design integration, prototyping, database driven content, and web-based user interfaces. A Sr. Developer has the ability to learn, analyze, and apply new technologies quickly to implement technical deliverables and is capable of collaborating on advanced technical consultative services during both the duration of a delivery engagement.
The ideal candidate is one with extensive experience in either Java or C#, with a desire to move to a new challenge. The Salesforce technology stack, while having it's own unique elements and capabilities, bears a strong resemblance to Java and C#. For example, the server side programming language of Salesforce, Apex, is C based and Object Oriented, just like Java and C#. We can take your knowledge and years of experience, and help you apply them in an emerging and exciting market.
- Work effectively individually and with team members to achieve customer satisfaction and success.
- Technical code achieves passing rating during regular review.
- Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect using existing tools available
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository.
- Travel probable: 50-75%
- Achieve Salesforce.com certification requirements; Platform Developer I and II
Technical Experience Requirements:
- Effectively collaborates with project team and client resources to deliver on technical requirements
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Experience with and knowledge of relational databases, including work with MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS.
- Prior experience working with an excellent understanding of the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern
- Professional development experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts) is a plus
- Familiarity with the basic concepts of good UI design and ability to advise projects as to good UI design practices
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly scrum and sprint based delivery
- Seeks ongoing opportunities for Professional Development
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Able to interact effectively with customers, and stay focused on customer objectives
- Adaptable to changing requirements, changing schedules
- Ability and desire to participate in project planning and scoping, both in a project kickoff role as well as a pre-sales role
- Ability to manage commitments across multiple projects
- Ability to communicate project exceptions (e.g. slipping schedules) to project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires a bachelor degree in Computer Science and 2-4 years of consulting work experience
We're the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason— our technology-driven method combines our team's years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it's always now.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top