Sr. Delivery Consultant (London) - 00668
This individual reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems, business models, business requirements, and user needs. He/she is able to formulate and implement more complex systems / solutions that parallel overall business strategies that will foster growth and continuity. The consultant is responsible for managing both relationships with customers and technology-enabled process improvement/redesign. The consultant relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The consultant is able to lead specific portions of projects or manage his/her own engagements.
- Works effectively individually, with Bluewolf team members, and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate
- Is able to exercise independent judgment on client engagements
- Demonstrates the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration / integration duties as directed
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills
- Can be called on to participate in Bluewolf sales initiatives
- Obtain Salesforce Certifications are required by role, upon hire
- Technical Background / Degree Program preferred.
- Able to discuss experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (up to 50% possible)
- Able to discuss the benefits of a Software as a Service Model
- Knowledge around agile methodology or Certified Scrum Master preferred, but not required.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- PMP certification preferred but not required.
- Requires a bachelor degree in a related area, 2-5 years of work experience in the field and at least 1 year of consulting experience.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top