Sr. Data Analyst GSD, US - 00715 - 2017
We are a next generation services agency dedicated to building digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We joined forces with IBM iX to accelerate us on our mission to be the #1 brand known for creating incredible customer moments with Salesforce. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge.
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success.
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT’s and work in partnership with the business consultants.
- Design and development of highly complex queries as needed.
- Documentation of projects.
- Development of Custom Extracts using SQL Server Integration Services
- Development of Custom Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Obtain Salesforce certification upon start
- Effectively collaborates with project team and business resources to determine functional requirements.
- Advanced level Transact-SQL experience.
- Experience working with large, highly available, and / or high-transaction databases.
- Ability to coordinate, plan and manage complex technical solutions.
- Ability to operate under deadlines, set priorities and handle heavy workloads.
- Expert level hands-on knowledge of SQL Server (2008 or later), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) & SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Well experience in database design and performance tuning.
- Experience writing stored procedures, T-SQL, functions and queries.
- Salesforce knowledge a huge plus.
- Internal Role – working with departments and business groups of Bluewolf to maintain the Data Quality and define the Data Governance Strategy for ongoing maintenance.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top