Sr. Business Analyst (New York)
We are Bluewolf. As part of the IBM family, we are the next generation Salesforce consulting firm devoted to innovative design, technology and partnership to transform businesses and get our clients to the future first. With our award-winning services, we help organizations come up with simple solutions to their customer experience problems through customization across the entire Salesforce platform. We are currently looking for a skilled Senior Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business requirements and user needs
- Collaborate with Consultants, Sr. Consultants, and Directors to design and implement systems that parallel overall client business objectives
- Works under the immediate supervision of the Project Manager, and exercise independent judgment on small engagements or as a part of a team on enterprise projects
Requirements for the Senior Business Analyst role are as follows:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technical program
- AT LEAST 2 years' prior experience in a related role
- Previous experience with analysis, design, implementation and configuration of enterprise systems such as CRM, SFA, or ERP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com strongly preferred, but can be developed
Here at Bluewolf, we promote a company culture that thrives on collaboration, encourages creativity and empowers our employees to drive change. We are committed to the nurturing and development of our Pack by providing a wide variety of resources, support systems and professional development programs to fuel your success. The future is always now. Find out why your future should be with Bluewolf. Apply today to learn more!
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top