Senior Financial Accountant (Sydney)
Due to recent growth, we a global technology firm are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to join the Accounting & Finance team. Providing lead support and reporting directly to the Accounting Manager, this is a unique opportunity.
- Perform tasks related to monthly, quarterly and year-end closing and reporting of financial statements - including processing journal entries, account reconciliations and review in accordance with GAAP.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly Corporate Financial Reporting Packages.
- Lead role for preparation and reconciliation of Deferred Revenue Schedules. Use Salesforce tool to monitor support renewals. Assist in forecasting renewal rates.
- Analyze data supporting financial statements including budget vs. actual and departmental operating spend analyses.
- Gross Margin Analysis based on product line reporting and customer trend review. Other revenue related reporting as required.
- Assist in the auditing process for both internal and external engagements ensuring quick turnaround.
- Maintain balance sheet account workpapers on a monthly basis
- Participate in other general departmental tasks and ad hoc reports as required.
- 4+ years' experience supporting the accounting function in a professional, client-service oriented environment.
- BS in Accounting or Finance with very strong accounting skills.
- CPA, CMA, or MBA a plus
- Salesforce CRM or FinancialForce – a strong plus.
- Self-directed and motivated, with excellent communication, interpersonal and client service skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with high level of organization, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Robust Excel skills for complex spreadsheet reconciliations.
- Effective time management skills with the proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and the ability to work cross functionally and effectively build relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Sense of urgency to deadlines and desire for excellence.
Meet Some of Bluewolf's Employees
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
Andrew works hands-on with businesses to help them build out their Salesforce platform. To do so, he talks with them in detail about how he can improve their operations.
Back to top